Dana Andrews - The Face of Noir
McFarland & Company (series)
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$39.95 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$5.05 (11% Off)|
Paperback Book Details
- 256 Pages
- 87 Photos
- Released: April 26, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
Description by OLDIES.com:
Beginning with an absorbing biographical chapter, this critical survey of Dana Andrews' screen career features a complete filmography with synopses, reviews, behind-the-scenes anecdotes and insightful comments from Andrews and his coworkers. A chronological list of television, radio and theater credits is included.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER WEEK
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER WEEK