Irwin Allen Television Productions, 1964-1970
McFarland & Company (series)
|CYBER SALE:||$34.95 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$5 (13% Off)|
Paperback Book Details
- 346 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: September 15, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
Description by OLDIES.com:
Irwin Allen Television Productions, 1964-1970 examines in detail the premise and origin of each of the four shows and critically appraises every episode. A Close-up look at these television landmarks proves that when Allen's episodes were good, they were great--and when they were bad, they were still terrific fun.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER SALE
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER SALE
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER SALE
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER SALE
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER SALE