Cooperstown Symposium On Baseball And American Culture, 2001
McFarland & Company (series)
- 378 Pages
- Released: October 14, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
|Edited by||William M. Simons|
Description by OLDIES.com:
These essays, divided into sections titled "Mythic Heroes," "Media Mythology," "Myth and Mystery" and "Myths in Progress," go beyond the quick and easy judgments of the media and offer instead the longer, more informed views of scholars and researchers.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Top ranking Book:
- Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire: A Tribute to Johnny Cash (with Bonus CD Single) (Book) ~ $1 on SALE
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- American Singing Groups: A History, 1940-1990 (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- The Beatles - Across the Universe: Film Soundtrack Lyrics (Book) ~ $1 on SALE