McFarland & Company (series)
Paperback Book Details
- 285 Pages
- Released: December 30, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
|Author:||John J. Evers & Hugh S. Fullerton|
Description by OLDIES.com:
In 1910's Touching Second, Evers and sports writing great Hugh Fullerton describe the game as it was played during the first decade of the 20th century. With an emphasis on what Evers saw as baseball's development "into an exact mathematical sport," he describes the great plays and players, shares "anecdotes and incidents of decisive struggles on the diamond," and discusses "the signs and systems used by championship teams."
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Covering Blues: Thirty Classic Album Covers- A Book of Postcards ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.95 on SALE
- Lee Van Cleef - The Best of the Bad (Book) ~ $12.98 on SALE