Gorehound's Guide To Splatter Films of The 1960S And 1970S
McFarland & Company (series)
|CYBER SALE:||$30.95 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.05 (12% Off)|
Paperback Book Details
- 304 Pages
- Released: January 30, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
|Author:||Scott Aaron Stine|
Description by OLDIES.com:
From At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul Away to Zombie 2: The Dead Are Among Us, this book is an exhaustive study of the splatter films of the 1960s and 1970s. After a history of the development of the genre, the main meat of the book is a filmography. Each entry includes extensive credits, alternate names and foreign release titles; availability of the film on videocassette; availability of soundtracks and film novelization; and reviews. Extensive cross-referencing is also included.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER SALE
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER SALE
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER SALE
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER SALE
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER SALE