Famous Hollywood Locations - Descriptions And Photographs of 382 Sites Involving 289 Films And 105 Television Series
McFarland & Company (series)
- 368 Pages
- Released: May 16, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Publisher: McFarland & Company
Description by OLDIES.com:
This is a photographic guide to 382 sites in and around Los Angeles that have been used in film and television. Some are well known (Mann's Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Bowl, the Los Angeles Zoo); others are obscure (such as the Hollywood Hills house used in Double Indemnity, the garden from Dark Shadows and the Indian head rock seen in Noah's Ark). The sites are grouped geographically, and each entry includes the exact address and photographs of what the location looks like today. A brief plot background is also provided.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Madonna - Complete Guide To Her Music (Book) ~ $1 on SALE
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Group Harmony: Echoes of the Rhythm & Blues Era (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE