Andy Griffith Show - The Definitive Andy Griffith Show Reference - Episode-By-Episode, With Cast And Production Biographies And A Guide To Collectibles
McFarland & Company (series)
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$28.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$0.97 (3% Off)|
Paperback Book Details
- 336 Pages
- Released: August 11, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
|Author:||Dale Robinson & David Fernandes|
Description by OLDIES.com:
From the time it officially debuted in October 1960, The Andy Griffith Show was a perennial favorite on CBS, finishing its eight-year run as the top-rated show on television. It also produced some of the most remembered characters (Andy, Opie, Aunt Bee, and Barney Fife) of the era. Each of the show's 249 episodes is fully detailed here, including air dates, cast and production personnel, guest stars, and a bevy of facts about that particular episode. The 1986 television movie Return to Mayberry is covered in detail. Brief biographies of the show's major stars, producers, directors and writers are also provided.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 7 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER WEEK
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER WEEK