Laurel & Hardy - The Boys: The Cinematic World of Laurel And Hardy
McFarland & Company (series)
Paperback Book Details
- 167 Pages
- Released: March 6, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
|Author:||Scott Allen Nollen|
Description by OLDIES.com:
A complete filmography, including a rating and an indication of contents, covers each film. The team's final film, Atoll K (1951), is discussed in depth. Throughout the text quotes from such persons as Laurel and Hardy themselves, Buster Keaton, George Stevens, Dick Van Dyke, and Woody Allen enlighten and entertain. Great stills and posters.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Group Harmony: Echoes of the Rhythm & Blues Era (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Madonna - Complete Guide To Her Music (Book) ~ $1 on SALE