Errol Flynn - The Life And Career
McFarland & Company (series)
Paperback Book Details
- 369 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: October 31, 2011
- Originally Released: 2004
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
Description by OLDIES.com:
The study includes two appendices: the first is a collection of quotations from various celebrities, from memories of his talent and style to anecdotes about his wild pool parties. The second appendix is a filmography including all Flynn's work for film, stage, and television, with cast and crew information.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 22 ratings.
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Lee Van Cleef - The Best of the Bad (Book) ~ $12.98 on SALE
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Group Harmony: Echoes of the Rhythm & Blues Era (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE