Sid And Marty Krofft - A Critical Study of Saturday Morning Children's Television, 1969 - 1993
McFarland & Company (series)
Paperback Book Details
- 293 Pages
- Released: April 11, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Publisher: McFarland & Company, Inc.
Description by OLDIES.com:
Using colorful sets and mysterious lands full of characters that had boundless energy, the Kroffts created a new form of children's television, rooted in the medium's earliest shows but nevertheless original in its concept. This work first provides a history of the Kroffts' pretelevision career, then offers discussions of their 11 Saturday morning shows. Complete cast and credit information is enhanced by interviews with many of the actors and actresses, behind-the-scenes information, print reviews of the series, and plot listings of the individual episodes. The H.R. Pufnstuf feature film, the brothers' other television work, and their short-lived indoor theme park are also detailed.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER WEEK
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER WEEK