Three Stooges - Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge
|You Save:||$1 (5% Off)|
- Vernon Dent - Stooge Heavy ~ $16.95
- The Three Stooges - FAQ: Everything Left to Know About the Eye-Poking, Face-Slapping, Head-Thumping... ~ $17.98
- The Three Stooges - Hollywood Filming Locations ~ $35.98
- The Three Stooges - One Fine Stooge: Larry Fine's Frizzy Life in Pictures ~ $24.95
- The Three Stooges Scrapbook (Updated Edition) ~ $19.98
Paperback Book Details
- 196 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: September 1, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press
|Author:||Joan Howard Maurer|
|Foreword by||Michael Jackson|
|Subject:||The Three Stooges|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Then, in 1985, Joan Howard Maurer, Curly?s niece, published this definitive biography.
When she first set out to write the book, there was almost no biographical information available about Curly. So she spoke at length to his relatives, friends, and colleagues. She amassed a wealth of Curly memorabilia, a mixture of written material and rare photographs of Curly?s family, films, and personal life. In Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge, she put it all together to come up with the first and only in-depth look at this crazy comedic genius. She included plenty of intimate details about his astonishing relationship with his mother, his marriages, and his interactions with his daughters and friends.
Despite its excellence as a well-rounded portrait of the most unpredictable?and most popular?Stooge, Curly has long been out of print. This new edition of a timeless classic, now updated with previously unpublished facts, is sure to be appreciated by Three Stooges fans new and old.