Handwriting of the Famous and Infamous
- 160 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: December 23, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Publisher: Thunder Bay Press
Description by OLDIES.com:
- This fascinating book is a collection of handwriting samples of some of the most influential and notorious people of the past and present.
- Discover what Elvis' 1970s letter to Richard Nixon reveals about his state of mind (restless, extravagant, impulsive, and unrealistic) and what Hillary Clinton's note to a supporter says about her (forthright, progressive, independent, and practical).
- Includes reproductions of famous - and infamous - works of literature, personal letters, documents and scribbles.
- Each spread includes "Between the Lines" features that focus on particular handwriting traits that you can use to analyze your own writing.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.