The Sopranos - The New York Times on The Sopranos (New and Updated for the 2002 Season)
|CYBER SALE:||$1.79 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$8.20 (82% Off)|
- 236 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: May 30, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Publisher: ibooks
|Author:||New York Times|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Updated and expanded for the 2002 season, The New York Times on The Sopranos traces the history of the show, provides a guide to the major cast and characters, and takes you behind the scenes to learn about the author of the series, David Chase, a veteran of such programs as "The Rockford Files".
In this book you'll learn about the actors and the characters portrayed on the show: James Gandolfini and Tony Soprano; Edie Falco and Carmela Soprano; Lorraine Braco and Dr. Jennifer Melfi; Jamie Lynn Sigler and Meadow Soprano; Robert Iler and Anthony Soprano, Jr.; Dominic Chianese and Corrado "Junior" Soprano; Aida Turturro and Janice Soprano; Tony Sirico and Paulie Walnuts; Adriana La Cerva and Drea De Matteo.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.58 CYBER SALE
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.18 CYBER SALE
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.28 CYBER SALE
- Covering Blues: Thirty Classic Album Covers- A Book of Postcards ~ $2.68 CYBER SALE
- Group Harmony: Echoes of the Rhythm & Blues Era (Book) ~ $6.28 CYBER SALE