Robert Palmer - Blues & Chaos: The Music Writing of Robert Palmer
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$6.28 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$23.72 (79% Off)|
- 452 Pages
- Remainder-marked (ink mark on tail of book)
- Released: November 10, 2009
- Publisher: Scribner
Description by OLDIES.com:
A member of the elite group of the defining rock critics who emerged in the 1960s and 1970s, Palmer possessed a vision so complete that, as DeCurtis writes, "it's almost as if, if you read Bob, you didn't need to read anyone else." Blues & Chaos features some of his most memorable pieces, including gripping stories about John Lennon, Led Zeppelin, Moroccan trance music, Miles Davis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Philip Glass, and Muddy Waters.
Wonderfully entertaining, infused with passion, and deeply inspiring, Blues & Chaos is a must for music fans everywhere.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Top ranking Hardcover Book:
- Peppermint Twist: The Mob, the Music, and the Most Famous Dance Club of the '60s (Book) ~ $8.08 CYBER WEEK
- The Zapple Diaries: The Rise and Fall of the Last Beatles Label (Book) ~ $8.98 CYBER WEEK
- Hot Country Stars (Book) ~ 90¢ CYBER WEEK
- Celebrity Vinyl: What Happens When Famous People Decide to Try Singing (Book) ~ $3.58 CYBER WEEK
- Bob Dylan - Intimate Insights From Friends And Fellow Musicians (Book) ~ $4.46 CYBER WEEK