- 273 Pages
- Released: November 2, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Publisher: Smart Pop
Description by OLDIES.com:
"Glee" took the world by storm with its post-"American Idol" premiere in Spring 2009, and for "Glee" fans the show's clever, campy, satiric-but-sweet first season has more than lived up to the buzz. The show, arguably the biggest phenomenon of the 2009 television season, regularly averages over 7 million viewers. Combining the kind of surprising, in-depth explorations of main characters and major relationships the Smart Pop series is known for with fan stories and quirkier versions of traditional tv show guide features, Filled With Glee is the perfect companion for the fan who can't get enough of "Glee."
Is Sue is the true driving force behind Glee? Who is the real alpha male in New Directions? Why do we really keep coming back to Glee week after week?
From its quirky character insights to its inspirational, funny, and touching stories from fellow gleeks, Filled with Glee is the perfect companion for the fan who can’t get enough Glee.
Other standout sections include:
• A guide to putting together a glee club in your own school or community
• An index of Glee song and musical references, by episode
• Biographies of main and guest actors’ musical theater backgrounds (and where and when they’ve worked together before)