- 760 Pages
- Released: June 18, 2010
- Publisher: Krause Publications
Description by OLDIES.com:
The most comprehensive book of its kind, with approximately 270,000 price listings for all models made by 109 car and truck builders between 1899 and 2003. The exclusive 1-to-6 condition grading system gives values for cars in every condition, from junkyard parts car to show winner. Established, comprehensive, easy-to-use price guide that appeals to any car enthusiast, at an attractive price. The only annual price guide that covers pre-World War II cars -- the Classic Era. This thorough price guide is a standard reference for insurance companies, appraisers, restorers, bankers and auction companies. The prime collector car pricing source for more than 20 years.
The Authority for Collector Car Pricing
&break;&break;With 760 pages priced at your fingertips, 2011 Collector Car Price Guide is the ultimate resource for car hobbyists. Whether you're looking to find a price on a blue ribbon show car, or a beater station wagon, you can find out what it's worth, and what people are paying for it, in the most comprehensive guide on the market.
- More than 250,000 accurate price listings for cars of all eras&break;
- Exclusive 1 to 6 condition grading places values on all conditions, from show car to parts car&break;
- Covers every mass-produced U.S. car&break;
- Domestic cars, light trucks, and selected imported cars and trucks&break;
- Explanation of 1 through 6 condition rating system