- 760 Pages
- Released: June 18, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Publisher: Krause Publications
Description by OLDIES.com:
The most comprehensive book of its kind, with approximately 270,000 price listings for all models made by 109 car and truck builders between 1899 and 2003. The exclusive 1-to-6 condition grading system gives values for cars in every condition, from junkyard parts car to show winner. Established, comprehensive, easy-to-use price guide that appeals to any car enthusiast, at an attractive price. The only annual price guide that covers pre-World War II cars -- the Classic Era. This thorough price guide is a standard reference for insurance companies, appraisers, restorers, bankers and auction companies. The prime collector car pricing source for more than 20 years.
The Authority for Collector Car Pricing
With 760 pages priced at your fingertips, 2011 Collector Car Price Guide is the ultimate resource for car hobbyists. Whether you're looking to find a price on a blue ribbon show car, or a beater station wagon, you can find out what it's worth, and what people are paying for it, in the most comprehensive guide on the market.
- More than 250,000 accurate price listings for cars of all eras
- Exclusive 1 to 6 condition grading places values on all conditions, from show car to parts car
- Covers every mass-produced U.S. car
- Domestic cars, light trucks, and selected imported cars and trucks
- Explanation of 1 through 6 condition rating system