Grateful Dead - Relix, The Book: The Grateful Dead Experience
|You Save:||$18.01 (60% Off)|
- by Jerry Garcia ~ Fall 1989: The Long Island Sound (6-CD) ~ $34.88
- by Various Artists ~ Move Me Brightly: Celebrating Jerry Garcia's 70th Birthday ~ $13.48
Paperback Book Details
- 244 Pages
- Heavily Illustrated In Color And B&W
- Released: September 22, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Publisher: Backbeat Books
|Edited by||Toni Brown|
|Foreword by||Jorma Kaukonen|
|Afterword by||Dennis McNally|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Interviews with Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and all of the Dead's key players take the reader on the longest, strangest trip ever. Equal parts Deadhead family portrait and psychedelic time capsule, Relix, the Book also features iconic groups such as the Doors and Phish, along with three decades worth of brain-melting artwork, full-color covers and anecdotes from longtime Relix publisher Toni Brown, written exclusively for the book.
There is no better book for the global family of Deadheads, old-school hippies and up-and-coming jam-band fans. Relix, the Book is much more than an anthology, it's an event.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.