The Beatles The Beatles: A Diary
- 320 Pages
- Oversize Format
- Heavily Illustrated In B&W And Color
- Released: July 30, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Publisher: Omnibus Press
Description by OLDIES.com:
This is nothing less than a 30-year diary of The Beatles, beginning in wartime Liverpool and ending in the dying days of the swinging Sixties. Few insiders know The Beatles' story like author Barry Miles. And no one has had access to anything like so much intimate detail. Far more than a simple chronology, The Beatles: A Diary is pop music's greatest success story told just as it happened - with new insights and new authenticity.
Fully illustrated with hundreds of color and B&W pictures.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Music & Radio genre:
- Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire: A Tribute to Johnny Cash (with Bonus CD Single) (Book) ~ 90¢ CYBER WEEK
- American Singing Groups: A History, 1940-1990 (Book) ~ $3.58 CYBER WEEK
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.58 CYBER WEEK
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.18 CYBER WEEK
- The Alan Freed Story - The Early Years of Rock & Roll (Book) ~ $6.26 CYBER WEEK