Escape! - How Animation Broke Into The Mainstream In The 1990s
- 269 Pages
- Released: October 1, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Publisher: BearManor Media
|Author:||G. Michael Dobbs|
Description by OLDIES.com:
What propelled cartoons from something adults barely admitted watching to a form of entertainment that appealed to multiple generations? Escape! How Animation Broke Into The Mainstream In The 1990s chronicles the rise of animation with updated articles from Animato! and Animation Planet magazines as well as new pieces.
G. Michael Dobbs saw the industry change first-hand as editor of those two publications. Interviewing both rising stars and the vets of the animation industry, Dobbs gave his readers a front row seat to an entertainment revolution.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Top ranking titles in the Movies & TV genre:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER WEEK