Fleetwood Mac - Storms: My Life With Lindsey Buckingham And Fleetwood Mac
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$13.46 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.49 (21% Off)|
- 383 Pages
- Released: June 26, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press
|Author:||Carol Ann Harris|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Carol Ann was Lindsey's consort, muse, and guardian for eight years. She gave Lindsey unwavering support when he adopted a new direction for Tusk, and he could always turn to her when he felt overwhelmed by the animosity the band seemed to thrive on. But as events took a darker turn, and as their relationship spiraled into chaos, so did the band.
Storms recaptures Fleetwood Mac's heyday, presenting a no-holds-barred story told by an intimately connected eyewitness who saw it all. As other stars--Mick Jagger, Eric Clapton, Dennis Wilson--interacted with the band, Carol Ann watched and took notes, and now presents a dramatic story of passion and chaos, illustrated with never-before-seen photographs. It is the only book that will take you where you've always wanted to go--into the very heart of Fleetwood Mac's storms.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 109 ratings.
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Hollywood's Made-To-Order Punks - The Complete Film History of The Dead End Kids, Little Tough Guys, East Side Kids and Bowery Boys (Book) ~ $17.95 CYBER WEEK
- The Time Tunnel: A History of the Television Program (Book) ~ $26.98 CYBER WEEK