Kay Francis - I Can't Wait To Be Forgotten [2nd Edition]
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$5 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Paperback Book Details
- 364 Pages
- Illustrated in B&W
- Released: November 12, 2008
- Originally Released: 2006
- Publisher: BearManor Media
|Foreword by||Robert Osborne|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Aside from referencing over 130 entries from Kay Francis' personal diaries, I Can't Wait To Be Forgotten pays tribute to Kay's compassionate nature, her concern for others, her great contributions on behalf of those serving in the armed forces during World War II, and the financial legacy she contributed to The Seeing Eye. Kay felt that being of some service to others was far more important than focusing totally on promoting herself and a film career. Readers will be surprised to learn about the "real" Kay Francis in retirement. Her godsons paint a portrait of a woman who lived in the moment, and generated a great deal of loving warmth. Many rare, unpublished photos from Kay's youth and retirement years are featured in her biography. Interviews from co-workers, friends and children of her "ex's" complete the picture of one of Hollywood's most glamorous and intriguing stars.
666 Photography: Of Virgin Queens and High Camp Divas (Book)
$26.21 on SALE
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 9 ratings.
Based on 9 ratings.
Be the first Customer to write an online review of this product!
Don Ameche - The Kenosha Comeback Kid [Author-Signed] (Book)
$19.95 on SALE
Top ranking Paperback Book:
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Group Harmony: Echoes of the Rhythm & Blues Era (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Color My Boobs!: A Titillating Coloring Book for Adults ~ $7.11
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE