The Clash - Return of the Last Gang In Town
- 524 Pages
- Released: April 11, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
Description by OLDIES.com:
Extensively revised and updated from both its 1995 and 2001 incarnations, The Clash: Return of the Last Gang in Town traces the band members' progress from dispiriting rehearsals in damp London basements to packed American stadiums. A fascinatingly detailed account of the first band to take punk's radical politics to the masses and survive for a decade against the odds, it also offers an intriguing investigation into the gap between rock mythology and rock reality.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 16 ratings.
Top ranking Book:
- Who Framed Boris Karloff? (Book) ~ $5.38 CYBER WEEK
- Ray Harryhausen Collectible Scrapbook ~ $3.56 CYBER WEEK
- George Reeves - Speeding Bullet: The Life and Bizarre Death of George Reeves (2nd Edition) (Book) ~ $22.46 CYBER WEEK
- Names You Never Remember, with Faces You Never Forget - Interviews with the Movies' Character Actors (Book) ~ $15.26 CYBER WEEK
- King Kong - The Amazingly True Adventures of Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack (Book) ~ $1.78 CYBER WEEK