Human Monsters: The Definitive Edition
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|You Save:||$5.05 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- 332 Pages
- Released: March 21, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Publisher: Luminary Press
|Author:||Michael H. Price & George E. Turner|
Description by OLDIES.com:
This is a rare treat for horror fans and movie fans alike. Two of the most celebrated film critics in cinema history have collaborated to not only take you back to the earliest days of horror films, but have managed to make it a fascinating journey. Price and Turner uncover many of the lesser-known Horror films of old and theorize their importance and impact on all aspects of films today.
Price and Turner provide another addition to the Forgotten Horrors series with this look at the not-so-forgotten horror film classics of the 1930s-1950s. Karloff’s treasures such as The Old Dark House, The Mask of Fu Manchu, The Black Cat, The Black Room and The Walking Dead are included. Bela Lugosi’s entertaining films such as Mark of the Vampire, Human Monster, The Boogie Man Will Get You, and Black Friday are exhumed for readers' examination. Lionel Atwill, Peter Lorre, Lon Chaney, Frederic March, John Barrymore also have films included in this companion to the Forgotten Horrors series. The authors also cover some less well-known films, which, although more obscure are not forgotten. Films such as The Ancient Mariner, The Charlatan, Cross Country Cruise, Show Them No Mercy and The Spider’s Web are a few examples. Horror film lovers will not want to miss this worthy addition to the world of Forgotten Horrors.
666 Photography: Of Virgin Queens and High Camp Divas (Book)
$26.21 on SALE
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Customer to write an online review of this product!
Amicus Horrors: Tales from the Filmmaker's Crypt (Book)
$22.98 on SALE
Top ranking Book:
- Color My Boobs!: A Titillating Coloring Book for Adults ~ $7.11
- Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire: A Tribute to Johnny Cash (with Bonus CD Single) (Book) ~ $1 on SALE
- The Complete Book of Doo Wop ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Who Sang Our Songs?: The Official Rhythm & Blues And Doo-Wop Songography (Book) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- They All Sang on the Corner: A Second Look at New York City's Rhythm & Blues Vocal Groups (Book) ~ $6.98 on SALE