- 144 Pages
- Released: June 1, 2004
Description by OLDIES.com:
The indispensable consumers' guide to the music of Bob Marley.
An album by album, track by track, examination of every song released by Marley & the Wailers from the early sessions in Jamaica to the Island recordings and compilations released after Marley's death.
- Full details of Marley's recordings for Studio One, Leslie Kong, Lee Perry, Island and Tuff Gong Productions
- Information on when and where the music was recorded and produced, and who wrote which songs
- A critical consumers' guide to Marley's back catalogue
- Details of Marley re-issues and box set compilations
- A track index for easy reference