- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: September 16, 2008
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: Lions Gate
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this episodic film directed by Vittorio De Sica, Shirley MacLaine stars as seven different women, ranging from a widow, a cheating wife, as well as a wife cheated on, to a poetry-waxing hippie and a neurotic high society lady.
- Theatrical release: June 28, 1967.
- Shot on location in France.
- Length of each episode: "Funeral Procession" is 8 minutes; "Amateur Night" is 15 minutes; "Two Against One" is 15 minutes; "Super Simone" is 14 minutes; "At the Opera" is 15 minutes; and "Snow" is 16 minutes.
- Shirley MacLaine plays Seven different roles:
Paulette in "Funeral Procession"
Maria Teresa in "Amateur Night"
Linda in "Two Against One"
Edith in "Super Simone"
Eve Minou in "At the Opera"
Marie in "The Suicides"
Jeanne in "Snow"
- Additional cast: Catherine Samie (Jeannine) & Judith Magre (2nd Streetwalker) in "Amateur Night", and Clinton Greyn (MacCormick) in "Two Against One".
- An Arthur Cohn production.