- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 2, 2003
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - Spanish
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this entertaining comedy, a bumbling janitor with a fear of heights ends up rocketing into the stratosphere. Roy Fleming is a shy young man who works as a custodian at a space center. His troubles begin when his father, World War I veteran Buck Fleming, pushes Roy into becoming an astronaut. And, after a number of mistakes are made, Roy actually does wind up in outer space. Will he be able to overcome his acrophobia and become a hero'
- Color by Technicolor.
- Additional cast: Frank McGrath (Plank); Robert Simon (Cervantes); and Robert Pickering (Moran).