- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 23 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 5, 2002
- Originally Released: 1942
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Additional Audio Material: Radio Broadcast Shows
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 10/23/1992
"...One of the best 'ROAD' pics..."
Los Angeles Times - 06/07/2001
"...A hilarious spoof....[The] sets are suitably sumptuous in the grand old Hollywood style..."
Wall Street Journal - 05/28/2010
"[It's] fun, and won an Oscar nomination for best original screenplay."
Shipwreck survivors Jeff and Turkey (Bing Crosby and Bob Hope) are guests of a beautiful princess (Dorothy Lamour) who plans to marry Turkey. But the jealous Sheik Kassim has other plans for the groom. Jeff and Turkey manage to save their skins, at the brink of a desert war. Academy Award Nominations: 2, including Best Original Screenplay.
Jim Peters and Turkey Jackson, two bumbling buffoons, are shipwrecked on an island off the coast of North Africa. When the beautiful Princess Shalimar comes to their rescue, Jim and Turkey think they've died and gone to heaven. But once her brawny, jealous husband finds out what these clowns have been up to, they're going to wish they had never left their island.
- ROAD TO MOROCCO was added to the Library of Congress National Film Registry in 1996.
- Additional cast members include, Louise La Plante, Theo de Voe, Brooke Evans, Suzanne Ridgeway, Patsy Mace, Yvonne de Carlo, Poppy Wilde and Ralph Penney.