Rhythm of the Dance: The National Dance Company of Ireland
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|You Save:||$10.01 (50% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Kultur Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) - English
Ireland has a rich musical tradition which has spread throughout the world, with many acts utilizing or acknowledging aspects of the Emerald Isle's contribution to music history. RHYTHM OF THE DANCE offers a wonderful celebration of Irish music and dance, with some highly popular tunes given a run through by some enthusiastic performers.
Description by Kultur Films:
In this two hour dance and music spectacular, the cream of our traditional instrumentalists, singers and dancers bring you the authentic sounds of Ireland's heart-stopping musical culture.
American Ballet Theatre at the Met: Mixed Bill (DVD)(3)
$21.37 Super Savings
Bellydance Superstars - Solos from Monte Carlo (DVD)(18)
$15.69 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 43,021
- UPC: 032031299092
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Rock Rock Rock! (Includes Bonus 1955 Rhythm & Blues Review) (DVD-R)(31)
TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection - Broadway Musicals... (DVD)(59)
$8.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Scarlett - Complete Mini-Series (DVD) ~ $8.98 on SALE
- Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Edition) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Public Enemies: The Golden Age of the Gangster Film (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE