- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
He was "Fat Jack" to those who loved him, and his fans were many. Jack E. Leonard predated Don Rickles as the first, and the foremost "insult" comic, inventing the form. This CD features work by some of the greatest Comedy writers as well as some of the best second bananas in the business), Leonard's brilliance and originality shine through.
- 2.Scream On Someone You Love Today
- 4.Salesmen Of Some Sort Or Another
- 5.Hostility Rag
- 7.Enforcers Of The Law
- 8.More Wives
- 9.Open Up Your Mouth And Let The Good Times Roll
- 10.Man From M.O.U.T.H.
- 12.Enough Already With The Wives
- 13.I Should'a Said
- 14.People You Do Business With
- 16.Cabdrivers, Waiters And Barbers
- 18.Jack E. Leonard: A Man And His Mouth
Personnel includes: Jack E. Leonard, Carol Corbett, Anthony Holland, Len Maxwell, Bob McFadden, Bryna Raeburn, Betty Walker, Mr. Frank Gallop.
Recorded at Columbia Recording Studios, New York, New York on April 18, 1967. Includes liner notes by Bob Booker.
Personnel: Ralph Curtiss (sound effects).
Recording information: Coumbia Recording Studios, New York, NY (04/18/1967).
Director: Dick Williams.
Arranger: Artie Butler.