Leonard Bernstein Young People's Concerts (9-DVD)
- Number of Discs: 9
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 25 hours
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: September 28, 2004
- Originally Released: 1958
- Label: Kultur Video
- 9-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Box Set
- Collectors Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1 - Music
- What Does Music Mean'
- What Is American Music'
- What is Orchestration'
- What Makes Music Symphonic'
- What Is Classical Music
- Humor In Music
- What Is A Concerto'
- Who Is Gustav Mahler'
- Folk Music In The Concert Hall
- What Is Impressionism'
- Happy Birthday, Igor Stravinsky
- What Is A Melody
- The Latin American Spirit
- Jazz In The Concert Hall
- What Is Sonata Form'
- A Tribute To Sibelius
- Musical Atoms: A Study of Intervals
- The Sound of an Orchestra
- A Brithday Tribute To Shostakovich
- What Is A Mode'
- A Toast To Vienna In 3/4 Time
- Quiz-Concert: How Musical Are You'
- Berlioz Takes A Trip
- Two Ballet Birds
- Fidelio: A Celebration of Life
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Music Performer:||New York Philharmonic Orchestra|
Leonard Bernstein's series produced by CBS to introduce children to the world of classical music. Contains 25 episodes, each with an entertaining lesson from the maestro.
Description by Kultur Films:
Broadcast to millions in America and abroad, the immensley popular series was the winner of multiple Emmy, Peabody and Edison awards. Now this national treasure is available for the first time on DVD in a Special Collector's Edition 9-disc set that contains 25 programs from the Young People's Concert Series.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
American Ballet Theatre at the Met: Mixed Bill (DVD)(3)
$21.37 Super Savings
How Did We End Up Here? - Live at Wembley Arena (DVD)
$20.64 Super Savings
How Did We End Up Here? - Live at Wembley Arena (Blu-ray)
$21.53 Super Savings