- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 12 hours
- Released: September 15, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Pbs (Direct)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: An Excerpt from the book, Justice: What's the Right Thing To Do'
- Discussion Guides
- Access to the Program Web Site
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This educational program rests on, and explores, the thesis that one basic principle - "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You" - belies and ties together many of the world's fundamental religions, from Christianity to Islam to Buddhism .The film then goes on to explore such themes as diversity, ethics, citizenship in a global village, and multiculturalism.
Instructional (General) |