- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: October 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 1976
- Label: Kultur Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Originally broadcast in 1984 over New York's WNET/Thirteen on "Great Performances," as part of the "Dance in America" series. Mikhail Baryshnikov, along with members of American Ballet Theatre, dance three works choreographed by Twyla Tharp: "The Little Ballet," "Sinatra Suite," and "Push Comes to Shove."
Classical Music |
- The emsemble includes: Melissa Allen, Julie Bickerton, Gil Boggs, Carolyn Brown, Gabrielle Brown, Elizabeth Carr, Peter Fonseca, Suzanne Goldman, Alina Hernandez, Lucette Katerndahl, Elizabeth Laing, Michael Langlois, Kristi Lowe, Valerie Madonia, Amanda McKerrow, Meg Potter, Nancy Raffa, Lisa Rinehart, Amy Rose, Hilary Ryan, Scott Schlexer, Kristine Soleri, Anna Spelman, Carla Stallings, Lisa Sundstrom, Mary Wilson.
- Camera operators: George Cowley, Steve Cruikshank, Frank Harber and Wayne Summers. Still photographer Herbert Migdoll.
- Videotape operators: Peter Christian and Garry Collins. Editors: Mark West and Kevin Fernan.
- Additional credits: David Norris (stage manager), Jurgen Schneider (ballet master), Ed Greene (post-production mixer), Lesley Maynard (assistant to the producers) and Complete Post, Inc. (post-production facilities).
- "Strangers in the Night," copyright Champion Music Corporation, 1966.
- "All the Way," copyright Maravaille Music Corporation, 1957.
- "That's Life, copyright Reprise, 1966.
- Copyright Don Mischer Productions, Inc. 1984.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 117,582
- UPC: 032031116795
- Shipping Weight: 0.16/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item