- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 11 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: September 22, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Questar
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Remember your first car' No, no not the one you could afford, but the one you noticed, the one you could not take your eyes off of, the one you wished you could afford, the one that made you feel good, the one everyone turned to look at--that cool great car.
Cars have changed the way we live, love, work, eat, play, and rock and roll. The stories of these remarkable machines and the people who created them are a fascinating chapter in American history. A fast-paced cruise across the decades in an American Classic!
This set of six DVDs comes in a collectible foil-embossed slipcase.
* Disc 1: Corvette, The Hot Ones 55-57 Chevy, Chevrolet Bonus
* Disc 2: Buick, Oldsmobile, GTO, Cadillac
* Disc 3: Thunderbird, Mustang, Cobra, GT-40, Model T
* Disc 4: Chrysler, Avanti, Kaiser
* Disc 5: Duesenberg, Packard, Tucker
* Disc 6: Oldest Autos, Orphan Cars
Extra Features: Bonus footage of Oldsmobile, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth.