2 Live Jews The Worst of 2 Live Jews: The Best of the Shtick's
- Released: August 16, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Empire Musicwerks
- 1.J.A.P. Rap
- 2.As Kosher as They Wanna Be
- 3.Accountant Suckers
- 4.Ouil! It's So Humid
- 5.The Match-Maker Game
- 6.Young Jews Be Proud
- 7.Matchmaker, Matchmaker
- 8.If I Were a Rich Man
- 9.Sunrise, Sunset
- 10.Havana Gila: The Ballad Of Moisha And Irving / Irving And Moisha
- 11.Funky Town (Parody: Bargain Town)
- 12.Stayin' Alive (Parody: Stayin' Inside)
- 13.Play That Funky Music (Parody: Mommy's Planning Your Bar Mitzvah)
- 14.Freak Out (Parody: She's a J.A.P.)
- 15.Saturday Night (Parody: Sabbath Night)
- 16.Hustle, The (Parody: The Herschel)
- 17.Y.M.C.A. (Parody: What Did You Say)
- 18.Knock on Wood (Parody: Poop Real Good)
- 19.Jewish Follies Christmas Megamix
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
2 Live Jews: Moisha MC, Easy Irving (rap vocals).
Liner Note Author: Roger Kash.
Playing on every Jewish stereotype while adding Yiddish lyrics to hip-hop and pop tunes, 2 Live Jews are a one trick pony but witty enough to stick around half an album or so before wearing out there welcome. No matter, since The Worst of... is a party album to pick and choose from and -- just as the writers of "Bargain Town" would have it -- saves record buyers the financial burden of having to buy two albums from this novelty act. Their "If I Were a Rich Man" rivals Gwen Stefani's when it comes to energy, and transforming "The Hustle" into "The Herschel" proves they can conquer not just hip-hop, but disco. There's a "megamix" of their Christmas album and the anthem "Young Jews Be Proud," plus "Ouil! It's So Humid," the single that morphed into a four-album act. ~ David Jeffries
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE