- Released: July 13, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: BMG Special Product
- 1.Introduction to the Executive CD Edition
- 2.Tour of the Classic Silbury Hill Theatre
- 3.Live Broadcast From London: Premiere of the Film
- 4.Narration From The Silbury Hill Gentlemen's Room / You're Using Cocoanuts
- 5.Bring Out Your Dead
- 6.King Arthur and the "Old Woman": A Lesson in Anarcho-Syndicated Commune Living
- 7.A Witch
- 8.A Lesson in Logic
- 10.The Quest For the Holy Grail
- 11.Live From the Parking Lot at the Silbury Hill Theatre
- 12.The Castle of Louis de Lombard: "A Strange Person"
- 13.Bomb Scare
- 14.Executive CD Edition Announcement
- 15.Another Executive CD Edition Announcement
- 16.The Story of the Film So Far
- 17.The Tale of Sir Robin
- 18.The Knights Who Say Nee
- 19.Interview With Filmaker Carl French
- 20.The Tale of Sir Lancelot: At Swamp Castle
- 22.A Foul-Tempered Rabbit
- 23.The Bridge of Death
- 24.Executive CD Edition Addendum
- 25.The Castle Aargh / The End
Contains songs by Neil Innes. Additional music by DeWolfe.
An expanded reissue of the soundtrack to Monty Python's first and best movie, MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL now not only contains all of the film's musical numbers--Neil Inns-penned songs like "Camelot" and "The Tale of Sir Robin" that are among the funniest Python tunes ever--but good-sized chunks of dialogue from the film.
There's the knights who say "In!" and Graham Chapman's "She turned me into a newt!" speech. The disc also contains a few newly-recorded "Executive Announcements" and bears clear re mastered sound. Python addicts have no choice but to buy this.