- Released: September 4, 2007
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Cledus' Christmas Ball
- 2.Stephon the Alternative Lifestyle Reindeer
- 3.Hazel's Homemade Hallelujah Punch
- 4.Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- 5.Only 364 Shopping Days 'Til Christmas
- 6.Tree's on Fire
- 7.Don't Serve Beans
- 8.Merry Christmas From the Whole Fam Damily
- 9.Santa Claus Is Watching You
- 10.All I Want For Christmas Is Two Gold Front Teef
Personnel includes: Cledus T. Judd (vocals); Wes Hightower, Julie Reeves, Trenno Barnes, Lil' Chris Clark (vocals); Stephen Davenport (acoustic guitar, 6-string banjo); Paul Scholten (drums, percussion).
For his first Christmas album CLEDUS NAVIDAD, Cledus T. Judd once again spares no one as he aims his keen powers of parody at a wide swath of victims. Aside from the obligatory cover of the perennial "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer," Judd keeps the comedic meter in the red. "Only 364 Shopping Days 'Til Christmas" makes a humorous argument for keeping the tree up year round, "Stephon The Alternative Lifestyle Reindeer" skewers the PC movement and the double-entendre-filled "Cledus' Christmas Ball" drops plenty of names including the Dixie Chicks, Garth Brooks and Dolly Parton. Other numbers of note include parodies of "Ring of Fire" ("This Tree's On Fire") and "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" ("All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Gold Front Teef"). Most appropriately, Cledus T. Judd pays homage to country comedic predecessor Ray Stevens with a rollicking interpretation of "Santa Claus Is Watching" that finds Judd sounding very close to its author.