- Released: July 11, 2006
- Label: Capitol Steps
- 1.Here's to You, Reverend Robertson
- 2.George Bush Speaks
- 3.I'm So Indicted
- 4.What a Difference a Delay Makes
- 5.Three Little Kurds From School
- 6.Goverment Lessons For Little Children: Chicken Little
- 7.Can't Get to a Church
- 9.Sam Alito
- 10.How Do You Solve a Problem Like Korea?
- 11.In the Metro
- 12.Rolling Kidney Stones
- 13.Dubai Dubai Doo
- 14.This Is the House That Jack Bribed
- 15.FU Airlines
- 16.Living Will
- 17.Old Finger
- 18.Rafael Palmeiro's Greatest Hits
- 19.John Bolton Goes To The U.N.
- 20.Michael Brown
- 21.Deep Throat
- 22.When I'm 84
- 23.God Bless My SUV
- 24.Lirty Dies: Ecret Sagents, Ack Jabramoff, Chick Daney, Yubble-Doo and the Storrible Horm
Personnel: Dave Kane , Emily Bell Spitz, Lenny Williams (piano).
Recording information: Capitol Steps; Muddy Hole Studios.
Director: Bill Strauss.
Introduction bys: Elaina Newport; Mark Eaton; Mike Loomis.
Released in 2006, I'M SO INDICTED celebrates the 25th anniversary of the veteran political satire ensemble the Capitol Steps. Mixing comedic skits with musical parodies, the Steps offer witty (though rather mild when considered against Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, and the like) send-ups of government leaders and newsworthy topics with numbers such as the Dubya administration-skewering title track (which riffs on the Pointer Sisters' "I'm So Excited") and the faux-friendly "FU Airlines," a tune that details the indignities of plane travel.