- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: November 3, 2009
- Originally Released: 1954
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Behind-the-scenes archive footage montage on the design and operation of giant ants
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Subtitles - English, French, Japanese, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Premiere - 09/01/1994
"...A sci-fi gem from the cold war era..."
USA Today - 11/09/2004
"Few mutated-creature features from the '50s were blessed with leads as convincing as James Whitmore."
Nine years after the atomic blast at Alamogordo, New Mexico, giant, mutant ants terrorize a small town in the southwest desert of the United States. Two doctors from the department of Agriculture are summoned to find the nest and destroy them... if they can.
Essential Cinema |
Theatrical Release |