Bread & Roses Festival of Acoustic Music - Greek Theater, U.C. Berkeley
Only 6 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.56 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.42 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Linda Ronstadt ~ Duets ~ $10.78
- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: July 17, 1990
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Fantasy
- 1.Mimi FariñaIntroduction
- 2.Jesse Colin YoungSugar Babe
- 3.Dave Van RonkSwinging On A Star
- 4.Malvina ReynoldsLittle Boxes
- 5.Pete SeegerSailing Down My Golden River
- 6.The John Herald BandRamblin' Jack Elliott
- 7.Ramblin' Jack ElliottSan Francisco Bay Blues
- 8.Hoyt AxtonBoney Fingers
- 9.Hoyt AxtonHoyt Axton Rap
- 10.Hoyt AxtonEvangelina
- 11.Arlo GuthrieAl The Goose
- 12.Dan HicksI Got Mine
- 13.The PersuasionsAnother Night With The Boys
- 14.Richie HavensWhat About Me?
- 15.Buffy Sainte-MarieUniversal Soldier
- 16.Country Joe McDonaldSave The Whales!
- 17.Committee Rap - Various Artists
- 18.Joan BaezThere But For Fortune
- 19.Toni BrownBeginning Tomorrow
- 20.Maria MuldaurWalkin' One And Only
- 21.Tom PaxtonLast Thing On My Mind
- 22.Jackson BrowneFor Everyman
- 23.Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Various Artists
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
The House Band: Jim Rothermel, Banana, Richard Greene, Peter Welker, Freebo, David Lindley, Brian Rohan.
Additional engineers: Glenn Kolotkin, George Engfer, Michael Gore.
Recorded live by the Record Plant at The Greek Theater, Berkeley, CA.
Digitally remastered by Kirk Felton (1990, Fantasy Studios, Berkeley).
Recording information: Greek Theater (Univ. of CA), Berkeley, CA.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Country Joe McDonald; Dan Hicks; Dave Van Ronk; David Lindley; Hoyt Axton; Jackson Browne; Jesse Colin Young; John Herald; Malvina Reynolds; Mickey Newbury; Pete Seeger ; Ramblin' Jack Elliott; Richie Havens; Arlo Guthrie; Terry Garthwaite; The Persuasions; Tom Paxton; Toni Brown; Joan Baez; Maria Muldaur; The Boys of the Lough; Buffy Sainte-Marie.
This two-record set chronicles the October 1977 benefit concert for Mimi Farina's Bread & Roses organization, which brings music into prisons and hospitals. A broad range of folk-related artists, including Joan Baez, Jackson Browne, Pete Seeger, and Arlo Guthrie, among many others, turns this into a brilliant songwriting showcase. ~ William Ruhlmann
Prestige / Folklore Years, Volume 6: Comin' from the Ball (CD)
$4.19 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!