- Released: January 26, 1998
- Label: Park Records
- 1.Rothbury Hills
- 2.Old Morpeth Rant / Morpeth Rant / Hesleyside Reel
- 3.Felton Lonnen
- 4.Whittingham Green Lane
- 5.Robin Spraggon's Old Grey Mare
- 6.Stagshaw Bank Fair / Shew's The Way To Wallington / Mile To Ride
- 7.Sir John Fenwick's The Flower Amang Them / Sir Sidney Smith's March
- 9.Bonny at Morn
- 11.The Breamish / Warksburn Waltz / Elsey's Waltz
- 12.Sair Fyeld Hinny
- 13.Jockey Lay Up In The Hayloft / Bellingham Boat
- 14.Northumberland Air
- 15.Fareweel Regality
Personnel includes: Kathryn Tickell (fiddle, viola, Northumbrian pipes); Terry Conway (vocals, guitar); Paul Handyside (12-string guitar); Sean Barry (harp); Julian Sutton (melodion).
Personnel: Kathryn Tickell (viola); Terry Conway (vocals, guitar); Ian Carr (guitar); Paul Handyside (12-string guitar); Willie Taylor (fiddle); Paul Flush (piano); Julian Sutton (melodeon).
Audio Mixer: Kathryn Tickell.
Recording information: Axis Audio, Haydon Bridge; Castlegate Studios, Stockton, CA; North Middleton.
Photographer: Graham Oliver .
Unknown Contributor Role: Kathryn Tickell.
Tickell's mastery of the pipes and fiddle are the centerpiece of this fine album of traditional Celtic music. The large and talented band that backs her up creates a rich fabric in honor of the Northumbrian musical tradition -- lively, sentimental and good humored. ~ Tim Sheridan