I Love Rock 'N' Roll, Volume 6
by Various Artists
|You Save:||$5.98 (86% Off)|
Special Pricing: One per customer, per order.
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
A value-priced compilation of classic Rock 'N' Roll, featuring original hit recordings by the original artists. Check out the whole 20-CD series!
- 1.Dion & The BelmontsA Teenager In Love
- 2.Bobby LewisTossin' And Turnin'
- 3.The HarptonesA Sunday Kind Of Love
- 4.James RayIf You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody
- 5.The Lovin' SpoonfulDaydream
- 6.The ChantelsLook In My Eyes
- 7.The SpanielsGoodnight Sweetheart Goodnight
- 8.Barbara LewisBaby I'm Yours
- 9.Count FivePsychotic Reaction
- 10.The MysticsHushabye
Although it's difficult to argue with the excellence in the songs that are compiled throughout Collectables' extensive I Love Rock & Roll series, each volume contains only ten selections, meaning that two volumes could easily be combined onto one disc. Even so, each disc displays a decent range in styles without seeming too hastily thrown together. The series focuses on the late '50s and early '60s, with nearly every song a well-remembered hit. The sixth volume includes Dion & the Belmonts' "A Teenager in Love," James Ray's "If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody," the Chantels' "Look in My Eyes," the Count Five's "Psychotic Reaction," and Barbara Lewis' "Baby I'm Yours." ~ Andy Kellman
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 227
- UPC: 090431969526
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Oldies: Rock 'N' Roll Music Categories:
The A-Bones Not Now! (CD) ~
$13.10 Super Savings
Bryan Adams Bryan Adams (CD) ~
$12.35 Super Savings
$7.09 Super Savings
- Bryan Adams Live! Live! Live! (CD) ~ $9.89
Bryan Adams Reckless (CD) ~
$6.75 Super Savings