- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 23 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 23, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: New Video Group
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Six webisodes: Over 50 minutes of featurettes take you behind the scenes and deeper into the issues
- Ted Danson on The End of the Line
- The coral triangle: Nursery of the seas
- Filmmaker biography
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 06/19/2009
"THE END OF THE LINE is an apocalyptic documentary that is as beautiful as it is damning....Crisp, informative and convincing..."
Total Film - 05/27/2009
3 stars out of 5 -- "Director Rupert Murray brings the fear with disturbing stats'n'graphics...and some moving testimony from scientists."
Chicago Sun-Times - 07/14/2009
3 stars out of 4 -- "[C]onstructed from interviews with many experts, a good deal of historical footage, and much incredible footage from under the sea, including breathtaking vistas of sea preserves..."
Rupert Murray (UNKNOWN WHITE MALE) directs this troubling documentary that examines the impending catastrophe that threatens the world's oceans. Overfishing has resulted in declining fish populations that might not only mean extinction for some species, but deadly ramifications for the humans that utilize them.