- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 5 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: February 9, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Bloody Earth Films
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Note: Audio commentaries!
- Poster gallery featuring all new art!
- Additional trailers and exclusive interviews!
- Collectable fold-out poster and booklet!
- Plus easter eggs, musical tributes
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Screenwriter and SHOCK FESTIVAL author Stephen Romano takes viewers on a sexy, sleazy ride though the wildest horror and exploitation flicks ever produced with this collection of vintage and original movie trailers. In addition to a feature-length exploitation trailer marathon, Romano and friends offer up an entire collection of "fake" movie trailers based on the fictional posters featured in his book. An additional horror film trailer collection is sure to terrify, and dozens of rare television spots take viewers right back to the time when grindhouse cinemas were the lifeblood of 42nd Street. Finally, fire up your MP3 player to experience over 300 digitally re-mastered radio spots from the 1970s and 80s, two of the hottest decades in horror film history.
Film History |
Horror Movies |