- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 9, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Monterey Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Interview with William Hurt & Jonny Lee Miller
- Interview with director Peter Travis, producer David Aukin & writer Paula Milne
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital Surround - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 01/19/2009
"[S]triking....The film is not so much a history lesson -- the filmmakers say this is a fictional piece inspired by Harvey's book -- but a thrilling primer on how to end conflicts of blood hatred."
Box Office - 11/03/2009
"Both actors turn in stunning and coolly emotive performances....There's nothing in ENDGAME that's less than proficient."
It is 1985, and apartheid has begun its descent. But while South Africa is in turmoil, men--including future president Thabo Mbeki--secretly meet a continent away in England to discuss the future of the country. Though they are thousands of miles from the trouble in South Africa, their lives are in danger since they are labeled as terrorists. Pete Travis (VANTAGE POINT) directs this film starring William Hurt, Chjwetel Ejiofor, and Jonny Lee Miller.
Historic Events |
Historic Figures |