- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: December 3, 2002
- Originally Released: 1962
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.66
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.66
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Two con men find themselves embroiled in international intrigue as ruthless agents attempt to recover the secret formula that has been implanted in one of their minds.
When wisecracking Chester Babcock loses his memory, it leads to a wacky espionage adventure for him and his vaudeville partner Harry. The duo's exploits take them from Sri Lanka to Hong Kong, as they contend with a comely spy and a bumbling band of criminals whose leader wants to rule the world. Along the way Chester and Harry even perform a vaudeville act. But the entertainers find that their strangest adventure is still to come -- a zany trip into outer space.
- Filmed in England.
- Additional Cast: Roger Delgardo (Jhinnah), Alan Gifford (First U.S. Official), Jacqueline Jones (Lady at Airport).
- The seventh and last entry in the "road" series.