Jungle Jim - Jungle Man-Eaters (Widescreen)
Sony Screen Classics by Request (series)
|You Save:||$9.01 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Jungle Jim - Fury of the Congo (Widescreen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Jungle Jim - Jungle Manhunt (Widescreen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Jungle Jim - Jungle Moon Men (Widescreen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Jungle Jim - Mark of the Gorilla (Full Screen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Jungle Jim - Pygmy Island (Widescreen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 7 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 20, 2010
- Originally Released: 1954
- Label: Sony Pictures Home
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Karin Booth, Richard Stapley, Johnny Weissmuller, Bernie Hamilton, Lester Matthews & Paul Thompson|
|Directed by||Lee Sholem|
|Screenwriting by||Samuel Newman|
|Director of Photography:||Henry Freulich|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Following the success of his role as Tarzan, Johnny Weissmuller starred in a series of films as Jungle Jim, a character first depicted in a comic strip by Alex Raymond and Don Moore. Weissmuller played a hunter with a deep knowledge of the native people of the area, and its land and animals. Most often, Jim faced off against evil and greedy scientists who were attempting to exploit the region and its people or resources for profit. Substantial adventure and danger from the jungle wildlife drive a fast pace, not to mention comic relief from Jim's pet chimp, Tamba. In this entry, Jungle Jim faces a diamond smuggler willing to destroy the local tribe to control a diamond mine. Karin Booth plays a young doctor who crosses Jim's path. Newly remastered.
JUNGLE MAN-EATERS was #13 in Columbia's "Jungle Jim" series. On this occasion, Jim (Johnny Weissmuller) takes on a vicious smuggler named Latour (Gregory Gaye), who intends to corner the world's diamond trade. Assisting our hero is Scotland Yard inspector Bernard (Richard Stapley) and erudite tribal chieftan Zuwaba (Bernie Hamilton). A touch of feminity is added by Karin Booth as Bonnie, Inspector Bernard's lady friend. A fierce battle with a crocodile is but one of the many perils facing Jungle Jim as he tracks down his quarry. After JUNGLE MAN-EATERS, Johnny Weissmuller elected to use his own name on-screen in all future "Jungle Jim" endeavors.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 51,731
- UPC: 043396372788
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE