- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 6, 2007
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"The only rule is that there are no rules."
- Weldon (Wayne Newton)
"Stay away from the Playboy Channel!"
- Alex Grady (Eric Roberts)
When two karate masters investigate a murder on the Las Vegas strip, they're ambushed by hit men who take one of them hostage. Managing to escape, Alex makes his way back to Vegas where they are both forced to face the hit men for the final showdown.
Two former members of the U.S. national karate team join forces to avenge the death of their friend, who was brutally slain in competition at an underground Las Vegas fighting club. An initial confrontation between the revenge-minded pair and the murderer leaves the evildoer with a horrible facial scar, and he vows to bury the two interlopers. After he makes a few attempts to gun the duo down, they finally settle the score in a bloody grudge match at the club.
Martial Arts |
- Danny Retz is credited as "Film Editor" for the Nevada Crew.
- Color by DeLuxe.
- Phillip Rhee ("Tommy Lee") holds a fifth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a third degree black belt in Hapki Do. He was also a member of the 1980 United States Olympic Team.
- Chris Penn, in addition to his acting career, has had five professional fights as a boxer and a kickboxer.
- Shot in Panavision.