- Released: July 30, 2002
- Label: Metal Blade
- 1.Testicular Manslaughter
- 2.I Eat Your Skin
- 3.Writhe in Putressence
- 4.Land of the Severed Meatus
- 5.The Regurgitation of Corpses
- 6.Everyone Deserves to Die
- 7.To Serve Man
- 8.Colonic Villus Biopsy Performed on the Gastro-Intestinally Incapable
- 10.Long-Pig Chef and the Hairless Goat
- 11.Hypogastric Combustion by C-4 Plastique
- 13.Chunk Blower
Cattle Decapitation: Travis Ryan (vocals); Josh Elmore (guitar); Troy Oftedel (bass); David Astor (drums).
Producers: Juan Urteaga, Cattle Decapitation.
Personnel: Travis Ryan (vocals); Josh Elmore (guitar); David Astor (drums).
Audio Mixer: Juan Urteaga.
Recording information: Trident Studios, London, England.
Photographer: Ryan Loyko.
Arranger: Josh Elmore.
Arty noise merchants the Locust started Cattle Decapitation, a band that comes off on To Serve Man musically with a Cannibal Corpse fixation and lyrically with song titles that want to be shocking, relatively comparable to the likes of Carcass or Impetigo. ~ Brian O'Neill