Austrian Death Machine Total Brutal
- Released: July 28, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Metal Blade
Kerrang (Magazine) - pp.50-51"While the tongue-in-cheek film references raise a smile, what shines through is Lambesis' incredible musical ability."
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Hello California
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Get To The Choppa
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
- $0.99 on iTunes4.I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over (Metal) Endoskeleton
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Come With Me If You Want To Live
- $0.99 on iTunes6.What It's Like To Be A Singer At Band Practice
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Who Is Your Daddy, And What Does He Do?
- $0.99 on iTunes8.You Have Just Been Erased
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Broo-Tall Song Idea
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Here Is Subzero, Now Plain Zero
- $0.99 on iTunes11.So Far, So Good, So Let's Talk About It
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Screw You (Benny)
- $0.99 on iTunes13.If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
- $0.99 on iTunes14.It's Not A Tumor
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Ahhnold (vocals); Tim Lambesis (guitars, bass guitar, drums).
Austrian Death Machine was formed as a side project by the singer Tim Lambesis of the Christian metal band As I Lay Dying. It spoofs both the metal genre and the acting career of Austria's most recognizable export Arnold Schwarzenegger, in songs whose titles recall some of the Governator's most memorable onscreen moments, such as "I Am a Cybernetic Organism.," "Who Is Your Daddy, and What Does He Do?" and "It's Not a Tumor." While perhaps not as much of a laugh riot as watching the real thing in action, TOTAL BRUTAL's over-the-top performances often provide a genre not known for light-heartedness with a refreshing air of hilarity.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 27 ratings.
Based on 27 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$1.98 on SALE