- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: October 19, 2010
- Originally Released: 1985
- Label: Wild Eye Releasing
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary - director Mark Eisenstein
- Mini-feature "The Roach"
- Short films
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York-based character actor Victor Argo stars in this black comedy about a failed comic-turned-shoe store manager who encounters a particularly menacing stage prop while attempting to revive his stillborn career. Taking the stage at a dimly-lit comedy club, the embattled funnyman notices that his audience is comprised of friends, family members, adversaries, and even reflections of himself at various points in his life. Sharing the stage with the comic is an old-fashioned electric chair, which he is warned to avoid sitting in at all costs. When curiosity gets the best of the comic, his surreal journey takes a detour into darkness.